Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Punctuation Practice

Picture yourself in the situations described below. Write a sentence in response to each situation. Use the correct end mark for each sentence. Type your answers in the comment box below.

  1. You see a child whose shoes are not tied.
  2. You need directions to the closest convenience store.
  3. You have just seen a really dull movie.
  4. You need to warn someone who is crossing a street that a car is coming.
  5. A friend has just shown you photos of her new baby.
  6. You need to tell an interviewer your birthdate.
  7. You would like to ask a friend to join you for dinner. 
  8. You want your son to clean his room.
  9. You are telling someone where you went on your last vacation.
  10. You see a robbery taking place.

9 comments:

  1. 1: tied your shoes !

    2: Do you need directions to the closest convenience store?

    3:Do you like dull movies?

    4:Did you see the babys fotos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tied your shoes.
    do you gave me this directions?
    stop car is coming!
    that is cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1,your shoes are tied?
    2,Did you know closet convenience store to me?
    3,How was that really dull movie!
    4,Do not crossing the street a car is coming.
    5,oh he was beautiful baby!
    6,Can you tell me you birthrate?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Tie your shoes!
    2. Do you know to go to the closest convennience store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.- Be careful! tie your shoes!
    2.- How do I get to Cub Food?
    3.- What a very ugly movie!
    4.- Stop! don't cross! the car is close.
    5.- Oh! he looks just like you!
    6.- My birth date is on September, 26, 1966.
    7.- Me I go with you for a dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need to ties your shoes,before you start going
    if so you might fall!
    No,I haven't seen dull movie long time ago.
    yes,I need to stop someone who is crossing a treet that a car is coming!
    After look at the picture,I will say it very nice baby !
    My birth date june,6,1937

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1 Tie your shoes!
    2 Do you know how to get the store?
    3 What a boring movie!
    4 Don't go!
    5 How cute baby is!
    6 My birthday is July.
    7 Do you have the time for dinner?
    8 Don't mess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1 you need to tie your shoes.
    2 you need the map to find the closest convenience store.
    3 what a boring movie!
    4 When you cross the street you need watch both sides!
    5 What a cute baby!
    6 My birthday is march 03.
    7 I would love to have dinner with you.


    ReplyDelete
  9. 1-Tie your shoes.
    2-Could you give me the address, please?
    3-The movie was great!
    4-The car is coming cross quickly!
    5-Oh, your baby is cute!
    6-My birthday is May 20th.
    7-Are you busy tonight?
    8-Please pick up your toys!

    ReplyDelete