Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Picture yourself in the situations described below. Write a sentence in response to each situation. Use the correct end mark for each sentence. Type your answers in the comment box below.
- You see a child whose shoes are not tied.
- You need directions to the closest convenience store.
- You have just seen a really dull movie.
- You need to warn someone who is crossing a street that a car is coming.
- A friend has just shown you photos of her new baby.
- You need to tell an interviewer your birthdate.
- You would like to ask a friend to join you for dinner.
- You want your son to clean his room.
- You are telling someone where you went on your last vacation.
- You see a robbery taking place.